* Mar. 3: Spirit Week (Crazy Hat and Hair Day) at Sage School.
* Mar. 3: MCAS – ELA Retests at Foxborough High School today.
* Feb. 9 – Mar. 6: Women's Boot Camp 5:30 a.m.
* Mar. 3: Classes at CrossFit Torque 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
* Mar. 3: Warm Sunrise Flow at Firefly Yoga 6:00 a.m.
* Mar. 3: Tuesdays with Lyuba at Green Tangerine today.
* Mar. 3: Stretch & Balance at Foxborough Senior Center 8:30 a.m.
* Mar. 3: Center. Core. Flow. at Firefly Yoga 8:00 a.m.
* Mar. 3: Tuesday Morning aqua fitness classes at Brigham and
Women's/MGHCC Wellness Center 9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
* Mar. 3: Warm Flow at Firefly Foxborough 9:15 a.m.
* Mar. 3: TRX Express at Firefly Foxborough 9:30 a.m.
* Feb. 24 – Mar. 24: FRD'S PeeWee Soccer 9:30 a.m.
* Mar. 3: Zumba Gold at Foxborough Senior Center 9:45 a.m.
* Mar. 3: Classes at Elite Dance Center today.
* Mar. 3: Steel Workers Bargaining Session at Boyden 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: SHINE (by appointment) at Foxborough Senior Center 10:00 a.m.
* Mar. 3: Nutrition at Foxborough Senior Center 11:00 a.m.
* Mar. 3: Davio's Power Lunch
* Mar. 3: Bargain Tuesdays at Showcase Cinema De Lux.
* Mar. 3: Mother Goose On The Loose (ages 0-3) at Boyden 11:00 a.m. – 11:40 a.m.
* Mar. 3: Storytime (Curious George) at Showcase Cinema de Lux 11:00 a.m.
* Mar. 1 – Mar. 13: Davios – Dine Out Boston (3 course Prix Fixe Lunch
or Dinner) 11:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Classes at CrossFit Torque 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Tuesday afternoon Zumba classes at Brigham and Women's/MGHCC
Wellness Center 12:15 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Power Hour at Firefly Foxborough 12:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: No Discussion Group at Foxborough Senior Center 1:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Foxboro' Art Association's Art Show Judging at Boyden 1:00
p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Live Fish Feeding & Demonstration at Bass Pro Shops 1:30 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Talespinners at Foxborough Senior Center 2:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: BINGO at Foxborough Senior Center 2:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: School Council Meeting at Foxborough High School 3:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Taylor School Council Meeting 3:15 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Appy Tuesday at JakeNJoes Foxborough.
* Mar. 3: After-School Programs at Sage School 3:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: FoxboroughRCS Wellness Advisory Meeting 3:30 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Bethany at Food 'n Friends 3:30 p.m.
* Mar. 3: $2 Taco Tuesday at SkipJack's 3:30 p.m. – close at the bar.
* Feb. 3 – Mar. 17: Foxborough Recreation Department's Tuesday
Afternoon Basic Lego Engineering Junior 3:45 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Tuesday Classes at Personal Best Karate 4:00 p.m. – 9:15 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Classes at CrossFit Torque 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: 1/2 off selected appetizers at Bar Louie 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Classes at Foxboro Classical Ballet Academy today.
* Mar. 3: Foxborough Board of Assessors Meeting 4:30 p.m.()
* Mar. 3: $1 Burger Night at Bar Louie 5:00 p.m. – Close.
* Mar. 3: Register for new sessions at Edge Performance Systems.
* Mar. 3: Tuesday evening aqua fitness classes at Brigham and
Women's/Mass General Health Care Center, Wellness Center 5:15 p.m. –
* Mar. 3: Art Journey (Journaling/Therapy Class) at Foxboro Art
Therapy 6:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: TRX Training at Firefly 6:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Free/Donation Community Class w/Maureen Delaney at Firefly 6:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: MFN Regional Wastewater District Meeting 6:00 p.m.
* Jan. 13 – Feb. 24: Foxborough Recreation Department's Tuesday Night
Junior Basketball Session II at Burrell 6:15 p.m.
* Mar. 3: H.S. Sports – Foxborough High School Boys Basketball vs.
Bishop Feehan (Brockton High School) in MIAA South Division 2
Semi-Finals 6:30 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Foxboro Judo Class 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Foxborough Board of Selectmen Meeting 6:30 p.m.(Executive
Session: Contract Negotiations Strategies & Executive Session Minutes;
Open Session: Citizen's Input, Chairman's Update, Housing Trust,
Discussion About Annual Town Meeting Warrant Articles, Town
Clerk/Tenure Of Office, Town Manager Update, Re-Appointments To
Foxborough Child Safety Committee, Gift Donations To Foxborough
Recreation Department, Foxborough Fire Department, And Foxborough
Animal Control, Minutes, +)
* Mar. 3: Toastmasters Achievers Club Meeting at Boyden 6:50 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: N.E. Sports – Celtics at Cavaliers – 7:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Free Demonstration: "Click Training For Dogs" by Jane Young
at CRRA 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Please leave your dog at home this time.
* Mar. 3: Foxborough Board of Water & Sewer Commissioners Meeting 7:00
p.m.(Discuss Outdoor Advertising, Discuss Information Technology And
CAD, Discuss Water Department Office Space, Discuss Water And Sewer
Issues, Discuss Asset Management Program For Reservoir,
Superintendent's Report, Approve/Sign Invoices/Contracts/Permits,
* Mar. 3: Boyden Library Board of Trustees Meeting 7:00 p.m.(Minutes,
Friends Of Boyden Library Report, Approval Of Construction Project
Invoices, Review Of Financial, Staff, & Director's Reports, Technology
Update, Liaison Reports: Selectmen And Advisory Committee, Trustee
Sub-Committee Reports, Discussion Of Gift Funds, Library Director's
Performance Review, Other Business, +)
* Mar. 3: Team Trivia at CBS Scene 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Adult League at Ace Archers 7:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Young Men's and Young Women's organizations at LDS 7:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: No Men's Bible Study at Union 7:00 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Warm Flow w/Maureen Delaney at Firefly Foxborough 7:15 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Joint Meeting of the Foxborough Board of Water And Sewer
Commissioners and Foxborough Board of Selectmen 7:20 p.m.(Discuss Town
Meeting Warrant Articles)
* Mar. 3: Independent Sportsmens Club Annual Meeting 7:30 p.m.
* Mar. 3: Mechanical Bull Riding at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar &
Grill Foxborough 8:00 p.m.
Today's Fun Facts
* Mar. 3: Today is National Cold Cuts Day.
* Mar. 3: Today is National Mulled Wine Day.
* Mar. 3: Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of
Wild Fauna and Flora was signed on February 3, 1973.
* Mar. 3: On March 3, 1842, the first child labor law in the United
States which regulated working hours (prohibiting children from
working over 10-hour days) was passed in Massachusetts.
* Mar. 3: Florida became 27th state on March 3, 1845.
* Mar. 3: On March 3, 1835, Congress authorized a United States mint
at New Orleans, Louisiana.
* Mar. 3: On March 3, 1815, the United States declared war against
Algiers for taking U.S. prisoners and demanding a ransom for their
* Mar. 3: Congress authorized the United States Mint on March 3, 1791.
* Mar. 3: On March 3, 1863, the U.S. mint at Carson City was
authorized by Congress.
* Mar. 3: American Telephone and Telegraph Company (AT&T) was
incorporated on March 3, 1885.
* Mar. 3: United States Steel Corporation was organized on March 3, 1900.
* Mar. 3: The United States Forest Service name was first recognized
in law by the Agricultural Appropriation Act of 1906 (33 Stat. 872) on
March 3, 1905.
* Mar. 1 - Mar. 7: National Consumer Protection Week.
* Mar. 1: March is Irish-American Heritage Month.
* Mar. 1: March is American Red Cross Month.
* Mar.1: March is Women's History Month.
* Mar. 1: March is National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month.
Events listed as scheduled.